Worship, Ministries and Streaming Resources
St. Paul's Online Worship Services:
We are livestreaming our service every Sunday at 10:15am PST through Facebook Live on our Facebook page. You *do not* have to be on Facebook to watch these services! Just click on the link on our St. Paul's blog post or from our E-news.
We are also streaming on YouTube on Sunday mornings. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, where you can enjoy recordings of our amazing choir, view past services and messages of our clergy about what's happening, and even learn American Sign Language with Reverend Susan and our interpreter, Nadia Talley.
We follow our online service with a Zoom virtual coffee hour -- please join us for as long or as little as you like. Children are welcome to join in! Whether you're new or a longtime member, we are thrilled to be able to talk to each other through this technology during the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to join on Sundays around 11:15am. If you are unfamiliar with the Zoom app, please see our resources below.
Wednesday Morning Liturgy of Healing
Join Rev. Liz Williams for this beautiful liturgy where we can offer prayers for ourselves and others on Wednesday mornings at 9am via Zoom.
Ongoing Ministries Now Available Online!
Go to our Online Ministries and Groups to view our online offerings during this time of pandemic, including:
- Wednesday morning Bible Study
- Friday morning Bible Study
- St. Paul's Book Club
- Thursday afternoon Spiritual Support Group
- Virtual Office Hours with Rev. Susan every Thursday afternoon
In addition, our teams and committees continue to meet virtually, including our Vestry, Finance Committee, Buildings & Grounds Committee, Pastoral Care Team and Digital Disciples. For additional details, or if you are interested in joining one of our committees or teams, please call or email our office.
Our Family To Family team continues to serve the third Monday of the month at Catholic Charities in Ventura. In addition, we are now able to offer our Garden Ministry again in person at our Gooden Center garden -- please contact our office for details! Our Safe Sleep ministry is also ongoing through Salvation Army.
Other Online Episcopal Resources:
From the Episcopal Church's website, an incredible repository of many online devotionals and resources for the practice of prayer, scriptural study and much more.
Offer a prayer through the Episcopal Church's prayer page.
Are we missing a great webpage or resource that we should share online? Let us know!
Streaming Resources and Social Media
Stream our services or listen to a recording:
St. Paul's is also on Instagram!
Using Zoom as a way to connect
Join one of our virtual coffee hours via Zoom! You only need the link and your smartphone with the Zoom app, or you can use a laptop or desktop computer. Look for our links to these events on our blog, Facebook page and group and through our E-News!
How to Use Zoom (tutorial)
Here's a resource on working from home with Zoom.
Connection to the church and our friendly, welcoming, loving community is important to us. Our connection with one another supports and strengthens us physically, emotionally and spiritually.
The inspiration of scripture, prayer and music lifts our spirits, connects us with God and energizes us for the journey ahead. The love, care, and concern we share with one another has a real effect on our emotional and spiritual well-being. We all need these things whether or not we can be physically present with one another.
- If you attend regularly but have not been in touch, please call or email us. We want to know you're okay, and we want to stay connected offering spiritual support in your life. So, please reach out. We look forward to hearing from you! Why do we prefer you call us? Because so many people react negatively to being called. We aren't criticizing you for your decision to stay away, we just want to offer our love, prayers and support.
- Follow us on our Social Media and/or read each E-news. We'll be working to help everyone stay connected through this challenging time. A little inspiration can go a long way! We invite you to post, comment and share. We can nurture ministries by encouraging one another to spread the Good News even in these times when some have to be physically isolated. If you are not subscribed to our E-news, please email or call us and we will add you to the list.