Coming together in worship is only one of the ways we connect with one another. Friendship, fellowship and formation are all important to our members.
Our many small groups include:
- Men’s Group's Friday Bible Study: We meet Friday mornings at 6:30am at Main Street Restaurant, Ventura
- Women’s Friday Bible Study: Meetings are Friday mornings at 9:15am in the St. Paul's campus library.
- Wednesday Morning Women's Bible Study: Come study with us Wednesday's in the St. Paul's campus library.
- Digital Disciples: Join us in this important ministry any Sunday by "checking -in" to St. Paul's on Facebook or sharing your experiences with others.
- Ladies Lunch Bunch: The Ladies Lunch Bunch meets the third Thursday of the month at 11am at Mimi's Cafe. RSVPS are welcomed here.
- Daughters of the King: The chapter holds an annual women's retreat open to neighboring parishes and gathers throughout the year to share our Christian journey. We welcome new member inquiries.
- First Monday Book Club: Monthly selections, which vary greatly in topics, are discussed on the first Monday of the month. Meet at 5pm for food and 5:30pm for discussion at Panera Bread in Ventura. All women are welcome. Sponsored by Daughters of the King.
- Exploring Our Faith: Meet on the 3rd Monday of selected months at 6:30pm in the campus library to learn about the Episcopal Church, the Bible and your life of faith.
- and a variety of other programs and our many wonderful parish events.
Learn more by dropping us a line at [email protected].
Share this page: Fellowship