Coming together in worship is only one of the ways we connect with one another. Friendship, fellowship and formation are all important to our members.
Activities vary, so please contact the church office or subscribe to our weekly email newsletter for the latest information.
Among the many fellowship opportunities at St. Paul's Ventura, you'll often find:
- Coffee Hour: Join us for a cup of coffee and some friendly conversation after church on Sunday mornings.
- St. Paul's Lunch Bunch: we meet once a month at a local restaurant to share a meal and some fellowship together. All are welcome.
- Potlucks and Picnics: we gather at various times throughout the year to enjoy each other's company and offer support as we all travel together on the journey of faith
Small Group Ministries also Offer Opportunities for Fellowship
- Men’s Group's Friday Bible Study: meets Friday mornings for fellowship and study
- Women’s Friday Bible Study: Meetings are Friday mornings at 9am online
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study: Meets online at 10:30am each week
- Daughters of the King: The chapter holds an annual women's retreat open to neighboring parishes and gathers throughout the year to share our Christian journey. We welcome new member inquiries.
- First Monday Book Club: Monthly selections, which vary greatly in topics, are discussed on the first Monday of the month. Meetings are online at this time. All are welcome. Sponsored by Daughters of the King.
- A variety of other programs and our many wonderful parish events are also offered.
Learn more by dropping us a line at [email protected].