Coming together in worship is only one of the ways we connect with one another. Friendship, fellowship and formation are all important to our members.
Please note that some of these groups have suspended meetings during the current pandemic -- they are noted with an asterisk. For the online details of groups that continue to meet, please visit our Online Ministries page.
Our many small groups include:
- *Men’s Group's Friday Bible Study: We meet Friday mornings at 6:30am at Main Street Restaurant, Ventura
- Women’s Friday Bible Study: Meetings are Friday mornings at 9am online!
- Wednesday Morning Women's Bible Study: Meeting online at this time!
- Digital Disciples: Join us in this important ministry any Sunday by "checking -in" to St. Paul's on Facebook or sharing your experiences with others.
- *Ladies Lunch Bunch: The Ladies Lunch Bunch meets the third Thursday of the month at 11am at Mimi's Cafe. RSVPS are welcomed here.
- Daughters of the King: The chapter holds an annual women's retreat open to neighboring parishes and gathers throughout the year to share our Christian journey. We welcome new member inquiries.
- First Monday Book Club: Monthly selections, which vary greatly in topics, are discussed on the first Monday of the month. Meetings are online at this time. All are welcome. Sponsored by Daughters of the King.
- *Exploring Our Faith: Meet on the 3rd Monday of selected months at 6:30pm in the campus library to learn about the Episcopal Church, the Bible and your life of faith.
- A variety of other programs and our many wonderful parish events!
Learn more by dropping us a line at [email protected].