Coming together in worship is only one of the ways we connect with one another. Friendship, fellowship and formation are all important to our members.
Our many small groups include:
- Men’s Group's Friday Bible Study: We meet Friday mornings at 6:30am at Main Street Resturant, Ventura
- Women’s Friday Bible Study: Meetings are Friday mornings at 9:15am in the St. Paul's campus library. We are meeting every other week over the summer find the current schedule here.
- Wednesday Morning Women's Bible Study: Come study with us Wednesday's in the St. Paul's campus library.
- Digital Disciples: Join us in this important ministry any Sunday by "checking -in" to St. Paul's on Facebook or sharing your experiences with others.
- Ladies Lunch Bunch: The Ladies Lunch Bunch meets the third Thursday of the month at Marie Callender's. RSVPS are welcomed here.
- Daughters of the King
- Seniors’ Social
- and a variety of other programs and our many wonderful parish events.
Learn more by dropping us a line at [email protected].
Share this page: Fellowship