St. Paul's Return to Physical Presence
- Come Walk the Labyrinth - Come and walk the labyrinth at St. Paul's any time Monday through Saturday between 9am and 3pm. Please practice social distancing at all times. At this time, we still require masks to be worn at all times on campus, even if you are vaccinated. No advance reservation is needed.
- Visit the Memorial Garden - At this time, we're welcoming our members to come by the Memorial Garden anytime between 9am and 3pm, Monday through Saturday. The gates are unlocked at the front of the church and beside Kahler Hall during this time. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any trouble getting in. No advance reservation is needed.
- Private Prayer in the Sanctuary - We are now welcoming back any parishioners that would like to spend half an hour of prayer time in the sanctuary. Reservations are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 12-1pm.
- Walk-Through Eucharist on the First Sunday of the Month - Want to come receive Eucharist after viewing the online service? Our First Sunday of the Month in person distribution of Eucharist is moving out of the parking lot and into the church! Drop by any first Sunday of the month from 11:30am - 12:30pm. Review safety protocols posted as you enter. Observe social distancing and wear a mask. Make your way to the church doors where you'll receive a handout with the prayers and a friendly welcome. You'll walk through the open church and up to the altar where you'll receive Eucharist (bread only, for now). Each person will exit the open door on the Loma Vista side of the church. It will be a brief but inspiring encounter with lots of safety protocols in place. No advance reservation is needed.
- In Person Sunday Service, a "behind-the-scenes look" at the production of our weekly Livestream Service - Check the Click & Go newsletter you receive on Saturdays at noon. Not only will it give you the Click & Go links you'll need to join in the next day's service, it will also give you the link to make a reservation if you'd like to come to church on the following Sunday. Reservations are required, and space is limited so, click the link and get signed up. If you need assistance making a reservation, please contact the church office. We're always happy to hear from you!
Walk-Through Eucharist Additional Details - First Sunday of Every Month
If you feel comfortable with this carefully distanced in-person event, we look forward to seeing you! June 6th will be our first walk-through Eucharist in the Sanctuary. Though reservations are required to attend the service, no reservations are needed for the walk through experience from 11:30am - 12:30pm.